Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today is Love

I am back with another BIRD IS THE WORD challenge. You had to use the word TODAY in your title. I opted not to use the sketch this time around. The photo was taken on my DS 6th birthday by my bestie. We were just goofing around having fun and was lucky to get some nice family shots.

I loved loved being able to add some pink on my page. So rare to do that with only a boy around. I used some pink paislee papers and yellow alphas, pink bubblegum glimmermist, martha stewart doilies and butterfly punch, prima flowers and leaves and a touch of kaiser and doodlebug alphas.








2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Thanks so much for playing at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO Kimberley.. love the masked doilies!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete