Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapping 2 Perfection

I am lucky enough to be on the design team at Scrapping 2 Perfection. Its a small forum trying to expand. I have a blast playing with the other 2 designers who happen to be my 2 best friends. There are 6 monthly challenges, swaps, speed scraps and cyber crops.

I was lucky to get the sketch challenge this month. I didn't draw a sketch this time around instead asking to scraplift my layout. I used up the last bits of my Kaiser Seaside paper which I love.


Natalie another DT member did Augusts colour challenge. A nice simple one for the month. You had to use the colours orange, yellow plus a splash of one more colour. I chose green this time around.


Amanda, the third DT member asked you to finish the challenge, JUST BECAUSE...

I chose just because ITS FUN



We would for some new member to join in and help us create a bright gallery.



No comments:

Post a Comment