Monday, July 25, 2011

Thank you

Even though I am new to blogging I have been blog hopping for a while and have a huge list of my favourites (soon to be added to my blog). One in particular that I love to read is HER HAND created by the talented Felicity Wilson. Not only are her layouts inspiring, she talks from a deep space in her heart. I love how she writes her thoughts so that we all feel how she feels. It takes alot of courage some days to write what she does. On a happier note I just love watching her beautiful boys through her layouts. Felicity has a way with circles on her layouts and I wanted to take some inspiration from her. Here is  what I created using 3 bugs in a rugs DAWSON.
 Thanks Felicity.

2 comments:

  1. oh Kimberley... I feel so warm and fuzzy! I am so thankful that I inspire someone and welome to blog land! :))
    I love that page so much.. great design colours, misting and photo!
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. oh this is adorable! i love the impact of the circles and especially the circle with the gorgeous photo in it!! well done...

    ReplyDelete